Thursday, September 30

Finders Keepers

I found another deal at Target. It's Wizard of Flaws by Soap & Glory. Originally $17.59 and a steal at $8.78.


If you've never tried Soap & Glory, I urge you to try it. It's been available exclusively at Target for the past three years but I was not an early adopter. I thought it was just a Target brand and probably not that great. However, as soon as I found out that the founder of bliss, Marcia Kilgore, was the creative force behind Soap & Glory, I had to give it a try. Both bliss and Soap & Glory make products with fun names like steep clean and Clean on Me. What's not to like about a clever play on words? Okay, good products. Trust me, these are fabulous.

But, hurry! Soap & Glory is only available at Target until the end of September - TODAY! Or until they run out of product. Soap & Glory is changing strategy and is in the process of inking deals with retailers that focus on beauty. No details yet - stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment