Tuesday, September 21

Gleeks Unite!

I'm so excited for the Glee season premiere tonight.

I blame my sister for converting my children and I into gleeks. We watched the show with her last Christmas and we've been hooked ever since. Have to admit I have a bit of a crush on Mr. Shue, as evidenced by the music listed in the sidebar. Can't help myself. Don't you wish you'd had a teacher like him in high school. Maybe you did, but I sure didn't.

This season promises great songs - Telephone, Empire State of Mind, What I Did for Love - and guest stars - John Stamos, Britney Spears. I really hope Kristin Chenoweth makes an appearance or two again this season. She's an itty bitty, pocket-sized embodiment of humor and happiness. Love her.

Enough gushing. Enjoy the premiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment