Monday, November 22

Holiday Shopping Deals - Zulily, Barnes & Noble, LOFT, JCrew and More

Consider me your chatty girlfriend. Have I got a gazillion holiday shopping deals and ideas to share!


zulily - up to 65% off fleece-lined crocs
Barnes & Noble - up to 70% off DVDs and blu-ray; more deals during Black Friday Week
LOFT - extra 30% off sale items
JCrew - 25% off orders of $150+
Spoon Sisters - 15% off order of $25+
barefoot yoga co - 15% off all orders 25% off order of $99+
amazon.com - Black Friday Deals Week
Rowan - free knitting patterns
Uncommon Goods - great gifts for him, her, and kids
Williams-Sonoma - top 20 gifts
Sur La Table - Entertaining sale 20-40%

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! If anyone is looking for Black Friday deals on hunting, fishing, or camping gear you should visit The Sportsman's Guide. Their Black Friday sale, I'm buying my husband a new watch, knife, and some new pants plus a few fun little things for myself. Its definitely worth a look, thought I'd share the info =)

    ReplyDelete