Friday, November 12

Buy Olympia

I'm feeling nostalgic today and thinking about my hometown. Olympia, located at the southern tip of Puget Sound, is a great small town with loads of charm. Since I've been land-locked for several years, sometimes I catch myself missing the briny smell of the Sound.


One of the ways I like to get that Oly feel is by visiting buyolympia.com a terrific resource for artisan goods. My two, all-time favorite items:



As my friends and family know, my pink ringer 'reading is sexy' tee is the best t-shirt I've ever owned. And I couldn't resist an 'I heart public transportation' onesie for my niece. The site also has other great items by Sarah Utter.

Now I think I need one of these:


Uh-oh. The Diva must have gotten her love of graphic tees from me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment